In the unlikely event, you're unable to connect via Bluetooth to your Mobius devices and you've already performed the Basic BLE Connection Troubleshooting steps, you will want to proceed through our advanced troubleshooting. Keep in mind, these steps should only be performed if you're still unable to connect after following the basic connection troubleshooting.
- In your device settings, ensure you have Bluetooth enabled
- Have Location Settings turned On
- Open the Mobius app
- Select the "+" and "Create New Tank"
- Reference the device-specific troubleshooting steps below should the issue persist
- Open the "Settings" app then select "Privacy"
- Enable "Location Services" (should be set to "On")
- Now select the "Bluetooth" option
- Ensure "Mobius" is switched "On"
- Open your Device Settings
- Enable BLE (Bluetooth)
- Select Apps
- Select display system apps (swiping left/right may be needed or try selecting the menu button)
- Select Bluetooth from the list then Storage (Some devices may require going to the Mobius application)
- Select Clear Cache
- Once the Cache has been cleared successfully, restart your device to complete the reset
- Power cycle all Mobius controlled devices
- Open the Mobius app once your device has been restarted
If unable to locate your device, follow the factory reset steps below and retry, if you are attempting to connect to a device already in your Mobius account, please follow the additional steps prior to a factory reset
1. Swipe left on the device in your device settings if the unit is connected to the tank with multiple devices and press "delete".
2. Swipe left on your tank name if this is a single device tank and press "delete".
3. Once the device is successfully deleted, follow the proper factory reset instructions below.
Radion Button Reset:
1. Press and hold the center button until the unit flashes red white and blue
2. Press and hold all 3 buttons until the buttons flash red and purple
3. Press and hold the outer 2 buttons until the Radion resets
Vectra & VorTech Button Reset:
1. Press & hold the "Mode" and "Set" (left & center) buttons until the dial flashes Red, White, and Blue.
2. Press & hold the "Mode" (left) button until the dial blinks Red and Purple.
3. Hold the "Mode" and "Power/Option" (left & right) buttons until the pump powers off and resets.
Versa Single Head Reset:
1. Locate the reset port adjacent to the power cable port
2. Using your reset instrument depress the reset button until the indicator LED begins flashing red
3. Release the reset button and allow several seconds for the reset to complete
Versa Base Station Reset:
1. Locate the reset button on the Base Station
2. Tap the reset button twice
3. Press and hold the reset button for 10 seconds then quickly release