Acclimation is a feature available in Mobius that allows a user to dim their Radion Schedule for a set period of time. Acclimation is very beneficial for aquariums switching to Radions or when adding new corals to an existing reef tank as it allows the corals to slowly adjust to new lighting.
- Power on all Mobius-controlled devices
- Open the Mobius App
- Select your desired tank containing your Radion(s)
- Select the Devices tab
- Then select your Lighting Group
- Click Acclimation and toggle On
6. Select your desired Period and Start Intensity. The Period is the number of days the Acclimation mode will run for. The Start Intensity is the percentage your set lighting schedule will be reduced by. Over the length of the Period, your lighting intensity will slowly ramp up day by day to reach your set lighting intensity.